Pageviews past week

Sunday, July 4, 2010

How to be happy after a world cup crisis occurs..

How about stuffing cotton candy down our gullets with relish?

Or maybe playing dress up with my pet cat would be a good idea. oh. wait. i don't have a pet cat...okay i'm still sad.


maybe watching friends season 1 to season 1902831283 will make me happy

maybe having boobs will make me happy..
i mean think about those unfortunate flat chested people they call men.

Maybe if my room looked as cool as this i'd be happy

The oc could cheer me up... i love ryan and seth and summer that's all bye bye marissa, thank god you died 

 Maybe a hot guy will cheer me up but what's up with the tattoo of another man. on your left breast. That's wrong Dude. Seriously.

make that two hot guys..
Maybe my favourite food in the world (when i don't feel like eating waffles) will make me happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I like multicoloured pens.