Pageviews past week

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Korea VS Portugal

That 7-0 lead was just sad. I can't wait for Brazil VS Portugal. I hope Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, South Korea and Nigeria get into the quarter finals... and it's not even possible! Darn it! I love watching soccer and 'em hot soccer players eg. Higuain, ALL the Netherlands players (they are all smexy i kid you not), C. Ronaldo(tentative..... theres something about him..... maybe he's too commercialized). I love the not-as-cute ones even more eg. Enyeama(he's so fierce, I like.), Messi (charmingly cute). I think i should stop before i begin ranting on soccer like i'm some kind of expert when i did not even know what an offside was until yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I like multicoloured pens.